Ivy Gables Tibetan Terriers
2792 Long Acre Rd. Palmyra, Virginia 22963
Conditions of Sale of Show Prospect Puppy
1. To sell to buyer the following Tibetan Terrier Puppy:
AKC Number: __________________
Date of Birth: _________________ Sex_________ Color________________
Hereinafter referred to as "the puppy"
2. To provide the puppies pedigree, health records.
3. That at the time of transfer, the puppy is in good health with no known medical problems.
1. Pay SELLER the sum of $
2. To have puppy checked by veterinarian within 72 hours of purchase and should puppy by deemed to be unhealthy to forward proof to breeder at which time steps may be taken to rectify if possible or a refund will be provided when puppy is returned
3. To provide the puppy with a good home environment (as opposed to a kennel) and to make every effort to keep the puppy in good health and condition.
4. To provide adequate medical attention to puppy when needed by licensed veterinarian. This shall include providing immunizations against rabies, distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza, coronavirus, and parvovirus. This shall further include keeping the puppy free from fleaís or other parasites.
5. To NEVER tie or chain dog outdoors, but rather to provide either a fenced yard for dog or to walk dog on a leash.
6. The puppy purchased herein must bear the kennel name IVY GABLES as the first name in itís AKC registered name.
7. That this dog will be co-owned by seller
8. To show dog to championship before breeding and to consult breeder/co-owner about choice of stud dog when bred.
9. To have dog OFA'd and CERF'd before breeding.
10. To give second pick puppy from this dogs first litter to seller as part of the purchase price.
11. To contact the breeder should you decide not to keep the puppy. Breeder will have first right of refusal to purchase dog at a prorated price not to exceed the original price.
Buyer and Seller agree:
1. This contract may be modified at anytime with the agreement of all parties thereto, but such modifications must be in writing.
2. Any disputes relating to this contract shall be governed by the laws of the state of Virginia and all parties agree that this contract has been made in the state of Virginia for the purposes of determining jurisdiction should any litigation result from this contract.
Cost of puppy ________________________________
Non Refundable Deposit *________________________
Shipping Costs ________________________________
Balance Due __________________________________
* Refunds on deposits are only given if Ivy Gables cannot supply puppy as promised. We only guarantee a puppy from a certain litter and it's gender. No refund is given for colors or markings not being satisfactory although breeder agrees to do everything possible to ensure you get a puppy as close to what you requested as possible. If there isn't a puppy in the litter you want after putting in a deposit you are given the option of moving your deposit to the next litter. Puppy selection goes by date of deposit; first deposit getting first choice of available puppies, second deposit getting second choice of available puppies etc. Breeder has the right to choose a puppy first if keeping one.
Please initial that you have read and agree: